Señor Cai Travels the World!

29 December 2005

I can see my trampoline!

The last fwe days were pretty cool - learnt how to play Cops and Mafia - taught by Dan's Family (Dan, Jeenie, Jeenie-Marie, Danny, ? & Natilia) which quickly made my head ache. It also proved that Dad is completely ruthless and would sell out his own son should the whim take him! Also apparently its obvious when I'm hiding something - I must work on that! Tonight was more chilled - met up with ???? for a good meal with plenty of courses and lots of deserts...which let me to find the treasure trove of them all - the restricted-access-cupboard - behold its Earthen delights! (Pictured here opened for routine inspection!) Tonights discussions revolved around top snowboarding spots as we're going tomorrow, fraternities, uni generally and mormons! haha.

And then this evening - discovery of discoveries! We can see our two old trampolines on Google Earth, as well as our bench and sunbed! How cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home