Señor Cai Travels the World!

07 April 2006

Lately, this holiday...

Last night was quiz night over at the Greatfield, which is now a bit of a regular thing with the boys still here! It meant joining Ash and Chris and probably actually spending more time playing Mousetrap than actually answering the quiz. Even so though - we almost won...actually almost won - second place by only 3 points. Amazing considering it was a family-fortunes style quiz where the average age of the 100 people answering the questions was also probably about 100. It seems we need to read the Bible as the 5 top towns or cities which appear in the Bible are...um...Bethlehem, Nazareth, Galilee (although that wasn't accepted) and, erm, Rome. Yes that is only 4! This is the point when I should have remembered the correct answers. I'm a quick learner.

Today was awesome - I killed two birds with one stone as the saying goes. Triathlon training to and from Cheltenham on the bike (16 miles total - awesome) and also got in to Travel Bag to check out RTW trip prices...so now its just figure out the final destinations and Game On!!

Tonight we went round to Willy's and Margarets which was great to catch up on all the local gossip. The top story was our Vicar with the drinking problem...oi oi!! We've been invited over to the BMI across the road tomorrow night - essentially the protus club - should be worth a look I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home