Señor Cai Travels the World!

19 March 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

A little late cos of some upload problems...but here it is for the mums out there - possibly the best Mother's Day song in the world!
>

And for those who want to sing along...
Oh Mother, please believe me,
I´ll stop spending your cash come May.
Believe me when i tell you,
I´ll get a job one day.

Oh Mother, please don't leave me,
I still love you even when you moan.
Believe me when i beg you,
I cant do my ironing on my own.

When we parted, I knew that things would be hard alone,
I needed a travel mum but who?
When we parted i knew things would be hard alone,
But now i can mend my clothes with super super glue.

Oh Mother, please believe me,
For your nursing home i will pay.
I written this to wish you,
A really happy Mothers Day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home