Cube Rekkie and Arm Wrestling
A week ago Saturday we thought we should do a quick rekkie ahead of the MA Social just to see what the whole poppadaddy's night is all about...and it was awesome! It made for a truly legendary impromptu Kung Fu social, which was necessary considering England's poor performance losing to Scotland in the rugby earlier and all the issues surrounding seminars on Saturdays!
It was a grand night full of plenty of drinking as usual and lots of silly noisy fun! Including the whole shebang winner-stays-on arm wrestling competition which resulted in a tie between Nick and Sheldon!Walking home was a truly legendary event too - stealing at first a barbie and then later just its head as Hazel yanked it clean off as she made a grab for the doll.
Why someone would take a barbie to the cube I don't know, but whatever reason it was for the owner threw a good tantrum about it. Mind you that was after we'd thrown the head about and then sprinted off down the road and I had hopped over a fence and hidden with the head! Genius. And everyone else started making up stories about me having ran across fences and hedges to get away!!But then how would we feel if she came into our
house and stole our bike??! Lol. We are bad. Whilst the whole dialog was going on I shuffles about trying to get my camera out and even set the flash off accidentally and they didn't notice...complete fluke we got away with that one! Randsom notices to be put up next week I think!And then on the the kebab shop and getting told by some asian guy who was a mate of Alice's George II to get out of my own country cos I was white! You wouldn't have thought someone could rant for 20 minutes about that, especially when I made virtually no response. So I guess its not the white people who are racist??!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home