Señor Cai Travels the World!

09 April 2006

Wrexham and things that made me laugh...

The four of us went on a wee trip up to Wrexham this weekend to see Granny and Grandad. Wales was beautiful as ever - at least what I saw of it - Tesco's, their house and Grandad's nursing home! I probably ate too many sweet things as usual but hey! Saturday night was fun - Granny and I went to the Colin Jones North Wales Male Voice Choir at her church. They were really really good and sung in four languages - quite impressive really. There were a few famous ones in there too - the Londonderry Air was brilliant as was the American Trilogy by Micky Newbury - three civil war songs put together. At the end they sung Hen Wlad fy Nhadau (Land of My Fathers) - the Welsh National Anthem - so at that point I really stood out as not knowing the words! See I'm not actually that Welsh am I?!

Things that amused me this last couple fo days...
  • Dave Boltryk's MSN name: I'm a bloke - does that mean I can't catch bird flu?
  • Rob's very very comforting pictoral reply to Max's worry about how we are going to feed ourselves on the Kung Fu holiday. It made me laugh for quite a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home