Cube TNT and Drink and Sheesha Driving
The 8th June saw us running along (literally as we were very late) to the Cube for Thursday Night Trading...fluctuating stock-market drink prices stylie. Was a great and nicely chilled evening. Having said that though the DJ did drop a few real tunes in for good measure like Pendulum's Slam...that really got the "crowd" going. A lost term as I reckon there were about 60 people in there in total!
Too used to being up far too late I got home about 1.30am and decided it'd be a great idea to start on a bit of Need for Speed Most Wanted! G, Barney and Mo joined a wee bit after and then the real testing began...is it safe to drink, Shesha and drive?! Only if you're Irish or pseudo Welsh. Give it to Barney and Mo and the Sheesha lands on the floor, the coal on Barneys arm and the hot ash all over Mo's new shorts. And thrown in for free we got to watch a bit more of the lounge carpet smoulder.VIDEO WHEN I UPLOAD IT!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home